Happy New Year!
Whether you do New Year’s Resolutions or a Word of the Year or even just cross your fingers and hope for the best in the coming year, I wanted to share this little tool with you today.
As we welcome in 2018 together, I gotta say that one of my goals is to eat better…and feed my family better in the process. When it comes to getting meals on the table, I’m tired of:
- scrambling to make something decent out of what’s in my fridge
- resorting to compromise or convenience foods because I’m short on time
- battling weight gain and feeling discouraged that my family isn’t eating better (and I’m especially concerned about this one because of a, um, few extra pounds I’ve personally discovered…)
- wasting money on restaurants, food that goes bad, and too many last-minute grocery runs
- and feeling like cooking is a burden instead of a joy
And since my “Word” for 2018 is “Soar”, I figure I gotta not only get that weight off my own patooty, but I’m gonna have to plan and shop and cook with a healthier end-game in sight for us all… THIS is the year I’m taking control of what I’m feeding my family!!
I found a plan that makes it easier to get homemade food on the table, eat in a way that supports my weight-loss goals, makes dinner time less stressful (even on those busy days and weeks) and saves money by eating at home more (and wasting less).
Here’s the solution I’ve been waiting for – and maybe you have been, too!
It’s the Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle and it’s the busy cook’s answer to eating healthier this year.
What’s in this bundle, you ask? Well, everything you need to make meal planning, grocery shopping, cooking and eating great food easy as pie.
This is how it works:
- If you want recipes & meal plans created specifically for the way you eat (Paleo, Keto, vegan, gluten free, budget-friendly, just to name a few), you can pick the mini-bundle that suits you best and pay just $27. (I’m especially looking forward to the recipes I can use for the Insta-Pot I got for Christmas!!)
- If you’d prefer to have the whole collection of made-for-you meal plans, organized shopping lists, no-brainer tips, PLUS over 3,800 recipes for today’s most popular ways of cooking and eating, pay just $20 more and you’ll get every single thing in this bundle.
I’m telling you, this makes meal planning so much easier!
Some of my favorite food bloggers contributed, so I really can’t speak highly enough about the quality and value of what’s inside, for less than the price of a single meal out! This is one investment that will pay for itself multiple times over.
Want to check it out and get your own Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle?
This is how it works:
- Visit the website, take a quick look at all the yummy food you’ll be making with this package, then click the “Get my bundle now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading all your eCookbooks and printable meal plans.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to choose your first meals or find the ready-made plan that’s perfect for you!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just a few more days! After Friday night, January 5th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
But no worries: it’s even backed by a 30-day full money-back happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
The customer service that the folks from the Ultimate Bundles provide is amazing; they truly want to make sure you’re taken care of and that you love your bundle. I’ve been a big fan of theirs for a few years now, and have enjoyed the terrific products they accumulate for these sales… (Plus, the company is owned and managed by homechooling families, and I just love to support family businesses… <3)
Simplify mealtimes & eat better in 2018 with the Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle.
Learn more or get your bundle here —> >
And wishing you all the best as we enjoy a healthier 2018 together!