As the teen years roll on closer and closer, many parents start feeling that tiny knot in their stomach. Sometimes, as the world’s influences take their toll on our families, that knot gets bigger and more pronounced. We struggle with all sorts of issues: authority, dependence vs. growing independence, accountability, obedience, and more, as our children near their “coming of age”.
But what exactly marks a coming of age in our society today?
- Reaching “double digits”? 16? 18?
- Getting a learner’s permit or driver’s license?
- First drink? (God forbid!)
- First date? First dance?
- Going off to college?
It’s not easy for parents these days, we know that full well. Scripture tells us that we are to be “in the world, but not of it.”
So how do we go about doing that?
In the pages of Blessing the Next Generation: Releasing God’s Best in Your Child’s Life, you will:
- Learn the difference between secular and spiritual milestones
- Discover simple things you can do to practically set the stage – both for a special event and to deepen your young adult’s faith
- Explore some of the “nuts and bolts” of a sample service
- Read some sample Blessings you can use as a template of your own
- Get a picture of what the actual ceremony has looked like in our home
- Find encouragement and support from parents who have already utilized everything “inside”!
- Today’s parents need all the encouragement and support they can get!
- “Blessing the Next Generation…” is a tool we can share with you to help provide that encouragement and support…
- Many of the celebrations that come out of the Hebrew faith can continue to deepen our faith as Christians today…
Purchase your own copy of “Blessing the Next Generation: Releasing God’s Best in Your Child’s Life” today…
and begin a new family tradition of sending your children off to adulthood wrapped in blessings from family and friends!
Get your copy today!
Grab your copy of “Blessing the Next Generation” on Amazon today, and get started crafting a unique event to strengthen you teen spiritually and prepare them for God’s future plans!