Motivated by my personal need to handle the demands of homeschooling my own high schoolers, and encouraged by my email subscribers to put it together, this is the perfect tool to keep all the info a homeschooling parent of a high schooler needs!
Benefits of the Homeschool High School Planner include:
- Space to include your goals this year: personal, family and financial (’cause we all know that learning is more than just the books, right?!)
- It’s “Dateless” – a 12-month spread without dates, so you can start this up at any time! (and reuse it again next year, saving you $$ down the road…
- 2-page monthly spread AND 4 weekly summary pages
- A high school checklist – keep track of things like test dates/registration deadlines, visits to colleges, scholarship deadlines, etc…in one place
- Pages to record Unit Studies, independent studies, outsourced course info, internships and apprenticeship opportunities
- Also great for gap year planning or if your student is looking into an alternative to college