Why do we moms have such a hard time taking care of ourselves?
This holiday season – whether it’s Christmas, Mother’s Day, or your birthday – we hope you find something special here to gift the mom in your life, whether it’s you or someone else you love!
And if you’re looking for yourself – that’s super! You’re sure to find something wonderful to help you relax, re-energize, and be restored…
Spa’s Premium Body and Face Exfoliating Set with Detachable Handle Body Brush, Face Brush & Exfoliating GloveHario Chacha Kyusu Maru Tea PotTea Infuser, MaxMall 4-Pack Silicone Tea InfuserNIX Advance – 8 inch Hi-Res Digital Photo Frame with Motion SensorInfuser 25 oz Water Bottle Sport Flip-top BPA-FreeAmazon.com Gift Cards in Gold Hearts BoxURPOWER 2nd Version Essential Oil Diffuser and Cool Mist HumidifierColorful Blessings: Cards to Color and Share
And here are are some great “self-care” posts…
- 10 Important Things to do Tonight to Have a Great Tomorrow!
- Good-for-Your-Health Smoothies 101
- Reviving the Lost Art of Mentoring
- Do you need a “mommy anger re-do?”
- Letter to my (new mom) self
- Rest and Refreshment for Homeschool Moms – Worthwhile Devotionals
- 5 Valuable Concepts to Make Your Homeschool Stress-Free
- Why You Should Celebrate a Sabbath