compensation for products you purchase. Read our full Affiliate Disclosure here.
Welcome to #breakthrulinkup 30!
Last year I received a copy of Tim Tebow's (then) new Bible study, Shaken, based on his book of the same name. It came quickly on the heels of a video I had recorded on helping our teens deal with peer pressure. I'm reposting it here, based on the exciting news of yet another book by homeschool-hero Tim Tebow, due out this September!
— Tim Tebow (@TimTebow) April 18, 2018
Bear in mind that the following video was recorded in April 2017. The resources (below video), however, are as relevant and useful today as they were then...
The Shaken Bible Study and DVD is available on Amazon. It's based on his book, Shaken, and there's even a "young reader's" version available - it's never too early to start teaching our kiddos to stand strong!
And if you haven't yet seen it, you may find the video on Dealing with Peer Pressure helpful!
Ready to find out more?
Join hundreds of other families who receive my weekly newsletter - Top-of-the-Week Breakthrough! Find inspiration and get equipped to:
- homeschool through high school
- get through the day
- reach your teen
- balance life and homeschooling!
And an instant Bonus, too: immediate access to special subscribers-only resources...
Let's continue on the journey together!
And now let's party...
Just a reminder...
- By linking up, you're agreeing to share up to 3 family-friendly posts, and visiting at least 2 other posts (just to be friendly-like!). Sharing here also gives us permission to use and share your photos and posts, giving you credit, of course.
- I love Pinterest, and if you include a pin-friendly photo, it'll make it easy-peasy for me to share your post there. (hint-hint).
- I appreciate your linking back to us in your post or on your blog. If you'd prefer an image, feel free to use my Breakthru Linkup button.
[inlinkz_linkup id=773014 mode=1]
Oh, and would you be so kind as to Tweet this to invite others?