Welcome to #breakthrulinkup 28!
Most moms I know would agree that making a home is harder than it looks.
It’s not any one thing — the family members who lack toilet aim or the daily kitchen duties or the budget woes or the parenting what-am-I-doing moments or the basement flooding- no, it’s not any of those things in particular.
It’s ALL of it.
It’s juggling all the different roles and responsibilities and circumstances we face each day and trying desperately to give each of them our best.
We want to lead beautiful, joyful, meaningful lives. We want our homes to feel organized, functional and inviting. We want to raise our families lovingly and intentionally. We want to invest in ourselves and continually grow as people.
All of these things are good. But that doesn’t make them easy.
The reality is, we can all use a little help from women who have strengths in areas where we struggle, or who are a little further down the road than we are.
- What if you could learn organizing and decluttering methods to keep your household
running smoothly most of the time?
- What if you could find strategies for balancing all the roles you need to fill – without going
crazy and without compromising what’s most important to you?
- What if you had meal planning help, and could serve your family quick & healthy meals?
- What if you found ideas to improve your relationships – your faith, your marriage, and your parenting?
- And what if you could find the support you need to create an intentional home and life – one that falls in line with your values and dreams?
Well, you can. 🙂
I’m so excited to once again tell you about the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, a digital library of resources and tools to help you in all these areas and more!
It includes products like eBooks, online courses, printables and planners, audio files, membership sites and more, crammed into one unbelievable collection, for a ridiculously low price. Ultimate Bundles creates a lot of different bundles, but this particular one has been running for 6 years (with brand new products each year!), it’s their most popular bundle EVER and over 100,000 women have picked one up since 2013.
I love working with this family-run company because they care so much about the value and quality of each bundle and their customer service is aMAzing.
This year’s edition is the biggest and most valuable yet! It includes 62 ebooks, 30 videos, audios, & eCourses, 34 printables & workbooks, 2 videos, and 3 membership sites.
There’s only one catch: It’s available for just six days.
That’s how they convince all these amazing bloggers and product creators to include their products for so little!
You can check their website for a complete listing of “what’s inside”, but I thought I’d share MY favs in the bunch (yeah, I already snagged my set!):
Learning Circles: Powerful Monthly Gatherings for Moms by Saren Loosli ($42 Value)
The Learning Circle materials include instructions for setting up a great group of moms and excellent articles, discussion questions, and assignments to help you enjoy powerful and fun monthly conversations. A terrific tool for mentors or wanna-be mentors!
Instant Hospitality, Just Add Guests: The Go-To Guide for Last-Minute Gatherings by Mauri Jane King ($15 Value)
Complete with tips and ideas for food, drinks, and essentials for company and simple celebrations, this ebook is the go-to guide to help women prepare for last-minute gatherings.
Motivated: Caring For Your Home When You Don’t Feel Like It by Hilary Bernstein ($9.99 Value)
Learn 16 different motivations for accomplishing work around your home, as well as the science behind motivation and discover YOUR motivation for caring for your home … even when you don’t feel like it.
The LWSL Ultimate Cleaning Guide by Ruth Soukup ($20 Value)
The LWSL Ultimate Cleaning Guide will show you, step-by-step, exactly how to clean every surface in your home. (I LOVE Ruth Soukup’s products, colorful and bright and useful! Read my review of her planner here.)
Simply Happy Living by Brianna Pool ($17 Value)
Learn to structure your time to make room for self-care, create realistic goals, let go of negativity, and focus more on happiness.
The Essentials: 7 Projects to Sane-ify Your Life by Tsh Oxenreider ($37 Value)
The Essentials is a short, actionable course to help you take care of 7 life foundations—if you feel like the chaos outweighs the calm in your life, the course helps you first take care of the basics.
Social Side Hustle: 21 Days to Becoming a Social Media Manager by Heather Montgomery ($197 Value)
Social Side Hustle will teach you how to work from home part or full time as a social media manager.
So as you can see, even if I don’t look at ONE more product in the whole collection (which I already know I will! lol)…purchasing these products alone would cost me over $300! (Plus, that last product – a self-paced course – will actually help me earn back more than the cost of the bundle…)
Plus, it comes with a bunch of bonus offers from companies you’ll love…
By offering it for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over 129 digital products worth $3,680 — for just $ 29.97!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start your stress-less homemaking journey!
The most important detail, though, is this bundle is available for just six days! After
Monday night, April 16th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
Ready to pick up your own set?!
What have you got to lose? I’d hate for you to miss this bundle…so get more info or pick up YOUR copy here! It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you…
Creating a home and life you love is NOT out of reach!
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59 pm Eastern on Monday, April 16th, so don’t wait!)
And now let’s party…
Just a reminder…
- By linking up, you’re agreeing to share up to 3 family-friendly posts, and visiting at least 2 other posts (just to be friendly-like!). Sharing here also gives us permission to use and share your photos and posts, giving you credit, of course.
- I love Pinterest, and if you include a pin-friendly photo, it’ll make it easy-peasy for me to share your post there. (hint-hint).
- I appreciate your linking back to us in your post or on your blog. If you’d prefer an image, feel free to use my Breakthru Linkup button.
[inlinkz_linkup id=772882 mode=1]
Oh, and would you be so kind as to Tweet this to invite others?