Welcome to #breakthrulinkup 23!
In line with my “keepin’ it real” theme from last week…
this post is a little late today because, well, life happens.
So if you’re “late to the party” too, these days, then you can be confident you’re in good company! At any rate, I’ve got two very special offers for you today.
Make sure you check back next week for more Easter resources, too!
Yes, Easter is just around the corner, too – do you do anything special to celebrate?
One of the things my family has done over the years is to celebrate Passover. No, we’re not Jewish, but many years ago my family started celebrating Passover as a way of exploring the roots of Christianity. It actually started out as a unit study in our home, but quickly morphed into an annual family tradition. Actually, as the kids got older, we all started looking forward to Passover more than the more-commercialized Easter holiday.
If you think your family might want to give Passover a try, I put together a PDF that you can pick up and use together this year. It includes everything you need to host your own celebration – a little background, a shopping list, recipes, and even a printable Haggadah (that’s the program you and your guests will need to follow along…).
And something for the moms and girls in your life
A few months ago you may have read my description of a new line of inspirational cards called The Hope Deck. You can use them to send encouraging snail-mail, tuck in a gift or package, or keep for yourself to remind you of some important truths of Scripture.
Well, THIS month being Women’s History Month, Jen has introduced a whole new line she calls Women of Influence.
Each card celebrates one of 30 special women in history with an artistically-rendered picture, short bio, and a quote of theirs. (And heads up: Jen has them on sale during March for 30% off.) I’m getting sets for my mom and mother-in-law for Mother’s Day, and for my teen daughter as we enjoy an informal study of inspirational women this month. Throughout the month I’ll be sharing some of them on my Facebook group and on Instagram, so head over there from time to time to take a look! Whether or not you purchase the set, I hope you enjoy the messages…
- Get more info on the package, and take advantage of the discount, here.
- Enter Jen’s drawing (closing on March 16) to win a set, here.
Homeschooling high school?
Join hundreds of other families who receive my weekly newsletter – Top-of-the-Week Breakthrough! Find inspiration and get equipped to:
- homeschool through high school
- get through the day
- reach your teen
- balance life and homeschooling!
And an instant Bonus, too: immediate access to special subscribers-only resources…
Let’s continue on the journey together!
And now let’s party…
Just a reminder…
- By linking up, you’re agreeing to share up to 3 family-friendly posts, and visiting at least 2 other posts (just to be friendly-like!). Sharing here also gives us permission to use and share your photos and posts, giving you credit, of course.
- I love Pinterest, and if you include a pin-friendly photo, it’ll make it easy-peasy for me to share your post there. (hint-hint).
- I appreciate your linking back to us in your post or on your blog. If you’d prefer an image, feel free to use my Breakthru Linkup button.
[inlinkz_linkup id=768474 mode=1]
Oh, and would you be so kind as to Tweet this to invite others?