Welcome to #breakthrulinkup 19!
And even tho it’s a little late, “Welcome to February!” also…
If you’re on Instagram – well, even if you’re not – I’d like to invite you to @breakthruhomeschooling every day this month as I share all about #familyschooling in our neck of the woods.
At the heart of every homeschool is the home…and at the heart of every home, of course, is a family. In all the myriad shapes and sizes we find it, that’s where it all starts.
My friend Lynna, over at HomeschoolWithoutTrainingWheels (isn’t that a great name?!), has put together a little Instagram challenge this month that I’m happy to be a part of… Look at the list of prompts to the left and you’ll see the theme for each day.
When you head over to my Instagram page, you’ll see my post for the day related to the theme… Go ahead: head on over right now and see what I’ve been sharing already!
Of course, there are a few other bloggers and friends who are participating as well. To see all the contributions to this challenge, in all their variety and fun, just search on Instagram using the term #familyschooling.
So that’s something different for today! If you’re not familiar with Instagram, I hope you enjoyed this brief tutorial-of-sorts as well as this month’s friendly challenge.
And if you’re already on Instagram, be sure to follow me and consider joining in the fun…
Either way, leave me a comment or two – I look forward to meeting you over there!
Homeschooling high school? Yes, you CAN!
Join hundreds of other families who receive my weekly newsletter – Top-of-the-Week Breakthrough! Find inspiration and get equipped to:
- homeschool through high school
- get through the day
- reach your teen
- balance life and homeschooling!
Let’s continue on the journey together!
And now let’s party…
Just a reminder…
- By linking up, you’re agreeing to share up to 3 family-friendly posts, and visiting at least 2 other posts (just to be friendly-like!). Sharing here also gives us permission to use and share your photos and posts, giving you credit, of course.
- I love Pinterest, and if you include a pin-friendly photo, it’ll make it easy-peasy for me to share your post there. (hint-hint).
- I appreciate your linking back to us in your post or on your blog. If you’d prefer an image, feel free to use my Breakthru Linkup button.
[inlinkz_linkup id=762128 mode=1]
Oh, and would you be so kind as to Tweet this to invite others?